World Wide Gifts LLC - Terms of Service
Orders will be processed and mailed within two business days (Monday to Friday) of the purchase. We do not work Saturday & Sunday as well as State Holidays of Russia and Lithuania.
We mail all souvenirs from our Headquarters (World Wide Gifts Inc.) by TNT & the Netherlands Post (PostNL), Russian Post, or UPS (if Express Delivery option has been selected and paid).
Delivery time depends on the country; average time will be shown during checkout process. Please note that this estimated time does not include any possible delays that can be in place because of your country’s customs authorities or because of slow processing of international mail by your country’s local postal services.
Please note that all postal services of the World (including PostNL, Russian Post, USPS, Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, etc.) are extremely overwhelmed before great celebrations like Christmas and New Year. So, expect 1-2 weeks delays in November and December as well as before your country's local celebrations.
In the case you do not get your parcel within one month and tracking info does not provide reasonable information where is your parcel, we refund or mail your order again (your choice).
All shipments are carefully packed to help ensure that the items are unbroken upon delivery; however, in those cases where shipment has damaged the items, World Wide Gifts will be happy to send you a replacement.
Delivery Policy Limitations
Please note that we do not provide full refund in the following cases:
1. The delivery address is wrong or uncompleted. Accuracy of delivery address, email, and phone number is responsibility of the Buyer (the postal label contains information that was provided only).
2. The parcel was unclaimed (official tracking information contains “Unclaimed”, “Unsuccessful delivery”, “No Authorized Recipient” or similar statuses). It is the Buyer’s responsibility to track the parcel and claim it when it arrives. The Buyer’s local postal services can apply some rules for delivery (to require signature of the Buyer, to require the Buyer to visit the post office, etc.); World Wide Gifts does not know all postal services rules and cannot affect the way they work.
3. The Buyer decides not to pay local taxes/fees (if they applied by Customs Authorities) and do not claim the parcel. Local taxes are always the Buyer’s responsibility; in 99% of cases our parcels are not taxable; also fees are usually quite low.
4. The Buyer orders souvenirs that contain content inappropriate it his/her country, and as the result, the parcel was held by Customs Authorities. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to know about his/her country’s laws regarding politics, nudity, etc.
All of the cases mentioned above means that World Wide Gifts performs all the best to deliver the parcel, and it is the Buyer’s fault why the parcel is not delivered.
In such cases the following options are possible:
1. We wait for the parcel gets back (unclaimed parcels usually returned to the Sender). It can take 1-2 months (returns always slower than regular delivery). The Buyer pays again for delivery (actual delivery fees that were spent for unsuccessful delivery) and we mail it again.
2. We wait for the parcel gets back (unclaimed parcels usually returned to the Sender). It can take 1-2 months (returns always slower than regular delivery). We refund (partly) the order total minus actual delivery fees that were spent for unsuccessful delivery.
Please also note:
1. In some countries our parcels processed as “Registered Mail” (otherwise tracking info cannot be maintained). We cannot affect the way how your local postal services process mail. Sometimes “Registered Mail” cannot be just leaved in post box or at a reception desk, but must be delivered personally, or an authorized signature is required, or the Buyer must visit the post office and claim it. Check your country’s postal rules for information.
2. We usually sponsor a part of delivery fees (discounted delivery by UPS, of free delivery by regular post, etc.). So, actual shipping expenses are usually significantly higher that the Buyer pays. When it was the Buyer’s fault why the parcel was hot delivered, we will deduct shipping fees according to our actual expenses!
Shipping prices are calculated automatically based on the weight, size and destination. There are two ways to see the exact shipping prices:
1. To create an account on our website and fill in shipping info. In this case every time you visit Shopping Cart, you will be able to see the lowest possible rate for delivery (this information is updated automatically based on the item in your Shopping Cart).
2. To add all products that you like in your Shopping Cart and to start Checkout process. After you fill in the shipping address, you will be able to see all possible options as well as additional info about delivery (websites for tracking, average time of delivery, etc.).
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. We are sorry that we cannot process these charges, but it would be prohibitively complicated to stay abreast of duty and tax law throughout the globe. Usually, orders up to US$200 (2 kg or 4 pounds) are not taxable; however, please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Additional Sales Taxes
No additional taxes are applicable; you pay exactly what you can see during checkout.
Returns and Refunds
World Wide Gifts is a satisfaction guaranteed business. If you are unhappy with your order for any reason please notify us. We will send out a replacement of any broken products at no cost to you or we will refund your purchase (except delivery fees) once the items have been returned (please allow up to 5 days for the credit once the items have been received).
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, except where the items were damaged or the wrong items were shipped.