Payment and Delivery
World Wide Gifts LLC accepts all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card and American Express) as well as PayPal. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept personal checks at this time.
You can shop at www.world-wide-gifts.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
World Wide Gifts LLC is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
We mail all souvenirs from our Headquarters (World Wide Gifts Inc.) by TNT & The Netherlands Post (PostNL), Russian Post, or UPS. We can ship to almost any country of the world!
All shipments are carefully packed to help ensure that the items are unbroken upon delivery; however, in those cases where shipment has damaged the items, World Wide Gifts will be happy to send you a replacement. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information on our return policy.
Packages will be processed and mailed within two business days (Monday to Friday) of the purchase.
Regular Post (Post of the Netherlands or Russian Post)
We use mainly these two postal services: PostNL (Post of the Netherlands) and Russian Post for regular international delivery. We select the fastest delivery provider for each particular order (depends on the parcel weight, season, different busy seasons for both of the postal services, etc.).
According our statistics, average time for delivery to most EU countries is about 4-5 days, to the US, Canada, Australia - 7-9 days, to Malaysia, India, South Korea, etc. - about 9 days. Delays can be only because of your local Customs Authorities and on your local Postal Services.
You can check delivery time to your country here: PostNL Delivery Time. See the first 'Priority' column. Please note that this time does not include 2 business days for assembling your order.
We provide tracking numbers for all international parcels, so you will be able to track your parcel at http://trackitonline.ru/ . In the case your local post does not provide tracking info for Dutch or Russian parcels, just contact our customer support and we will be glad to clarify the current status of your parcel.
Shipping by PostNL or Russian Post is free if your order is more than $49.00. For smaller orders it is usually from $5 to $18, depending on the total weight and destination. The best way to calculate shipping price is just to add products that you like in the shopping cart and start checkout. The system will calculate shipping fees, and you will be able to see total before payment.
Please note that all postal services of the World (including PostNL, Russian Post, USPS, Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, etc.) are extremely overwhelmed before great celebrations like Christmas and New Year. So, expect 1-2 weeks delays in November and December as well as before your country's local celebrations. Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for your patience!
This is the fastest and recommended way to get your parcel. Tracking is available. Usually it takes 2-4 days. We have been working with UPS for several years and now have great discount for Express shipping. Moreover, we are sponsoring up to 30% of your order’s value for delivery by UPS.
As a result you can get discounted UPS Express delivery even for small orders. For bigger orders Express delivery can be even free! Several examples:
- The majority of EU countries: free Express shipping can be for orders about $90-$110
- The US, Canada, Mexico: free shipping is applicable from about $140-$160
- Other countries: free Express shipping for orders over $200-$250
UPS fees are calculated automatically when checkout, depending on total weight of your order, its value, and destination. The best way to calculate shipping price is just to add products that you like in the shopping cart and start checkout. The system will calculate shipping fees, and you will be able to see total before payment.
Delivery Policy Limitations
Please note that we do not provide full refund in the following cases:
1. The delivery address is wrong or uncompleted. Accuracy of delivery address, email, and phone number is responsibility of the Buyer (the postal label contains information that was provided only).
2. The parcel was unclaimed (official tracking information contains “Unclaimed”, “Unsuccessful delivery”, “No Authorized Recipient” or similar statuses). It is the Buyer’s responsibility to track the parcel and claim it when it arrives. The Buyer’s local postal services can apply some rules for delivery (to require signature of the Buyer, to require the Buyer to visit the post office, etc.); World Wide Gifts does not know all postal services rules and cannot affect the way they work.
3. The Buyer decides not to pay local taxes/fees (if they applied by Customs Authorities) and do not claim the parcel. Local taxes are always the Buyer’s responsibility; in 99% of cases our parcels are not taxable; also fees are usually quite low.
4. The Buyer orders souvenirs that contain content inappropriate it his/her country, and as the result, the parcel was held by Customs Authorities. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to know about his/her country’s laws regarding politics, nudity, etc.
All of the cases mentioned above means that World Wide Gifts performs all the best to deliver the parcel, and it is the Buyer’s fault why the parcel is not delivered.
In such cases the following options are possible:
1. We wait for the parcel gets back (unclaimed parcels usually returned to the Sender). It can take 1-2 months (returns always slower than regular delivery). The Buyer pays again for delivery (actual delivery fees that were spent for unsuccessful delivery) and we mail it again.
2. We wait for the parcel gets back (unclaimed parcels usually returned to the Sender). It can take 1-2 months (returns always slower than regular delivery). We refund (partly) the order total minus actual delivery fees that were spent for unsuccessful delivery.
Please also note:
1. In some countries our parcels processed as “Registered Mail” (otherwise tracking info cannot be maintained). We cannot affect the way how your local postal services process mail. Sometimes “Registered Mail” cannot be just leaved in post box or at a reception desk, but must be delivered personally, or an authorized signature is required, or the Buyer must visit the post office and claim it. Check your country’s postal rules for information.
2. We usually sponsor a part of delivery fees (discounted delivery by UPS, of free delivery by regular post, etc.). So, actual shipping expenses are usually significantly higher that the Buyer pays. When it was the Buyer’s fault why the parcel was hot delivered, we will deduct shipping fees according to our actual expenses!
Shipping prices are calculated automatically based on the weight, size and destination. There are two ways to see the exact shipping prices:
1. To create an account on our website and fill in shipping info. In this case every time you visit Shopping Cart, you will be able to see the lowest possible rate for delivery (this information is updated automatically based on the item in your Shopping Cart).
2. To add all products that you like in your Shopping Cart and to start Checkout process. After you fill in the shipping address, you will be able to see all possible options as well as additional info about delivery (websites for tracking, average time of delivery, etc.).
No additional taxes are applicable if your shipping or billing addresses are not in Nevada, US. World Wide Gifts LLC is registered in Las Vegas, Nevada, and appropriate sales tax is applicable for purchases made within Nevada. Please see our Terms of Service for more information on Sales Tax.
Your local laws can require you to pay some taxes or VAT (for EU) when you get your parcel. We cannot calculate it in advance; however, usually local customs authorities do not apply any taxes for small parcels (up to 2 kg or 4 pounds).
Should you have any questions about delivery, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.