Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What to do if I do not get any notifications about my order?
There are some reasons for that:
- Your email processing system consider our emails as spam and filtered it. Usually this happens within corporate networks. Try to reach us using another email account or ask your system administrators to add 'world-wide-gifts.com' and 'world-wide-gifts.ru' to the white list.
- Your email service provider (gmail, hotmail, etc) consider our emails as spam and put them to spam folder. Check it! You can add our emails to your address book and all next communications will be OK.
- Your email software (MS Outlook, Lotus, the Bat, etc) consider our emails as spam and put them to spam folder. Check it! You can add our emails to your address book and all next communications will be OK.
What to do if I do not get reply from your Customer Services?
The same reasons as stated above. The actions to be taken are the same.
What does the status of my order mean?
Orders through World Wide Gifts are given a "status" category, which appears in our online tracking information. For more information on what our status categories mean, please read on:
- Reserved. This status is assigned only manually by our staff (it guarantees that all products are in stock and cannot be sold to other customers).
- Confirmed. This status is assigned automatically to all new paid orders. During this stage, we are checking the accuracy of the delivery address, as well as printing invoices and documents for our warehouse.
- In Progress. This status is applied after our staff has made a preliminary check of your delivery address, and printed all necessary invoices and documents for our warehouse. During this step we are assembling your order, packing it in the appropriate box or envelope, and printing postage labels and customs forms (if applicable). During two business days after payment we will process your order and deliver it to the local Post Office.
- Delivery. This status is applied to all orders that have been transferred to postal services provider. The tracking number may be available at this stage (this depends on the class of postage). Further progress of your order depends on the carrier and your local postal carrier. Generally, UPS delivers in 2-4 days, EMS in 1-2 weeks, PostNL in 2-11 days. Please note that this significantly varies on the destination and on your local customs authorities.
- Return. This status is applied if you desire to return the products, but we have not yet refunded your payment (for example, we are still waiting on the arrival of the goods). This status is temporary; its main purpose to help us to identify all orders that require additional actions, including refunds.
- Return & Money Back. This status is applied when all returned products have arrived in our Store and money has been returned to you. No additional actions are required from both parties.
- Cancelled. This status is applied when the order has been canceled. The main two reasons for this status are: you changed your opinion and canceled it or you have not paid the order and our system automatically canceled it after one hour.
- Closed. This status is applied when you successfully received your order. In some cases it is not possible for us to identify have you received the order or not, so we close the orders in the following cases:
- We received any message from you where you confirm the fact the order has been received.
- We checked the tracking number (if applicable) and saw that it has been reported delivered.
- Three months have passed and we do not have any claims or messages about missing orders.
If you see this status, but have not yet received your order, please contact our Customer Services.
How do I make a purchase through World Wide Gifts?
The first step is to browse through our wide selection of souvenirs. A good place to start is at the top of the page where there is a menu listing the main areas of the world. Go to the continent of your choice and select a country. For some larger countries, a list of subdivisions - such as US states - will appear that you can select from. From here, a list of different types of souvenirs will appear, such as t-shirts or resin fridge magnets, with full-color images of the souvenirs below. To select an item from the list, either pass your mouse over the item or tap while using an iPhone, iPad or Android. Two options will appear: on the left allows you to read in greater detail about the item and the one of the right adds it to your shopping cart. You can add any number of items to your shopping cart in this way.
When you are ready to check out, click on the black icon of the shopping cart on the upper-right corner of the page.
After you have confirmed payment, your order will receive a "Confirmed" status (see info about statuses above). We will prepare your order and deliver it within two working days (Monday to Friday) to local Post Office. If we have any concerns about your order , we will contact you using the information you provided (email, phone number). We will send you your tracking number next day after it is available.
How the shipping prices are calculated?
Shipping prices are calculated automatically based on the weight, size and destination. There are two ways to see the exact shipping prices:
1. To create an account on our website and fill in shipping info. In this case every time you visit Shopping Cart, you will be able to see the lowest possible rate for delivery (this information is updated automatically based on the item in your Shopping Cart).
2. To add all products that you like in your Shopping Cart and to start Checkout process. After you fill in the shipping address, you will be able to see all possible options as well as additional info about delivery (websites for tracking, average time of delivery, etc.).
For more details see Payment and Delivery page.
How long does shipping take?
According our statistics, average time for delivery to most EU countries is about 4-5 days, to the US, Canada, Australia - 6-9 days, to Malaysia, India, South Korea, etc. - about 9 days. Delays can be only because of your local Customs Authorities and on your local Postal Services.
For the details see Payment and Delivery page.
How do I get my item shipped faster?
Select another carrier (UPS instead of Regular Post) and your package will arrive sooner.
For more details see Payment and Delivery page.
My order arrived and it is the wrong item/broken/missing parts, what can I do?
Purchases through World Wide Gifts are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you have any problems with your order, you can return it for a refund. If the fault was ours, let us know and we will send you a replacement immediately. For more details, please check our return policy.
Can I have my purchase shipped overseas?
Yes, World Wide Gifts delivers to almost any country of the World!
How can I cancel my order?
Please write our customer service department (please visit our Contacts page for information on how to reach us) as soon as possible and we will try to stop your order. We can stop orders and refund the purchase up to the moment we send it in the mail, but even if we have been notified too late you can feel free to return any purchases you are unsatisfied with. Please visit our Terms and Conditions section for information on returns.
How can I find out more about World Wide Gifts?
I am having trouble starting/signing into my account
If you have forgotten your password, please click the "Forgot Password" link on the sign-in page. World Wide Gifts accounts are always based off of email addresses as usernames, and you can always have your password emailed directly to your account. If you have attempted to receive your password by email and it was not sent, please check to see that your email provider did not send it to your spam folder and that you typed your address in properly. Please note that passwords are case-sensitive, so ensure that your Caps Lock is not engaged while putting your password.
If problems persist, please contact our Customer Service department with problems regarding your accounts.
I am having trouble with the World Wide Gifts Website on my computer
World Wide Gifts is optimized for Google Chrome, but should work for any web browser. If you have trouble accessing the site, first try it on Chrome or ensure that your browser is up-to-date. If problems continue, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department. Any webpage bugs can be reported to email@example.com
How does World Wide Gifts handle my private information?
World Wide Gifts stores information needed to finalize your sale - specifically, your billing and delivery addresses, and phone number - and uses this information only to ensure that your purchase arrives safe and sound. For our accounts, we also store your email address and World Wide Gifts account password, this information is only used in house: we will never sell or transfer your information to any other companies.
We do not process your credit card information on site, and World Wide Gifts does not have access to your credit card numbers or data. This is handled through a secure third-party credit card site.
Can I pay in currencies other than United States Dollars?
Sure! We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) as well as PayPal regardless of the currency that the card is linked to - the exchange rates depend upon the bank where your card originates.
Does World Wide Gifts offer Gift Certificates?
Unfortunately, at this point World Wide Gifts does not offer gift certificates; however, we hope to be able to do so in the future, so please watch for the announcement on our website.
Do you offer services in languages other than English?
At this time we have service in English and Russian (Russian customers are encouraged to visit our Russian language website: http://www.world-wide-gifts.ru/).