What information we collect
When you choose to register for an user account to access the Website, you will be asked to provide personal data including your first name, last name, email address and telephone number. We may also collect some additional information from and about your computer like your IP address, web browser type and version, operating system type and version, browsing history etc. If you are accessing our services through a mobile handheld device, we may request access or permission to certain system information including your mobile device ID number, model, manufacturer, etc. We may also collect information about you when you subscribe to our newsletter, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. If you wish to change any of the access permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
How we use your information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We will securely process your personal data and use it for administration and operation of the Website, including but not limited to the following purposes:
- To provide quality services
- To update and maintain your account with us
- To personalise user experiences and advertising
- To improve future Website development
- To enable third parties to carry out technical and logistical functions on our behalf
- To notify you about changes to our service
Where you have provided us with consent to use your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us directly or following the "unsubscribe" link provided in electronic communications you receive from us.
Any personal data that we process will be stored on a secure server in the Netherlands (provided by A2Hosting.com). We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary for the processing. Where you have registered and provided your consent to receive communications from us, then we will retain your personal data for this purpose until your consent is withdrawn.
Disclosure of your information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- Third-Party Service Providers
- We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- Third-Party Advertisers
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- Marketing Communications
- With your informed consent (opt-in) we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- By Law or to Protect Rights
- If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
All these third parties are carefully screened so we can ensure that there are adequate controls in place and, where relevant, that such third parties are GDPR compliant. Additionally, where this would result in the transfer of personal data outside the EEA, we have confirmed that there are appropriate transfer mechanisms in place.
Under no circumstances do we sell your personal data. We disclose only that personal data that is necessary for the third party to deliver their specific service and we take all reasonable measures to ensure they keep your information fully secure and not use it for any purpose other than the one under which it was disclosed.
Data storage and security
The personal data which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the appropriate Irish data protection laws as and where applicable. This data may be transferred to, stored at and processed in a destination outside the European Union. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfer, storing or processing. World Wide Gifts has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Whilst we strive to use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit and informed consent.
Your rights under GDPR
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you possess a number of rights in relation to your personal data. These rights include:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
We are committed to upholding these rights at all times. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send us a request that (a) provides sufficient detail to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected personal data, and (b) describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it as soon as possible. Please note it will not be possible for us to respond to requests that do not adequately meet the above criteria.
World Wide Gifts has a "Data Protection Officer" who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
- World Wide Gifts INC.
- Boitsovaya Street, 27, office 410, Moscow, 107150, Russia
- Tel: +7 495 762-72-74